The AdTech Meetup Corporate Games is an annual event where local ad tech companies put their collaboration, creativity and teamwork to the test by competing in challenges against others in their market.
The 2nd Annual AdTech Corporate Games are just around the corner (9/25)! For those who weren’t at last year’s event, it was a huge success (just take a look at the highlight video below). Taking place in a Jeffco Airport hanger, it’s going to be even bigger and badder this year – rain or shine!
Like last year, in order to sponsor (see below) or compete, you need to have an executive in attendance to ensure participation and visibility. All sponsors will be acknowledged (event banners, etc.) and potentially given an opportunity to speak to the group. Check out the event page from last year to give you a better feel for the event itself (past sponsors, etc.).
2014 Event Information
*Full details can be found on the Denver/Boulder AdTech Meetup Site:
When: September 25th, 2014 (4:00pm – 6:00pm);
Where: Jeffco Airport (Hangar)
Deadline: All teams/sponsors must sign up by September 11 (9/11)
- Corporate team building
- Raise awareness of your company in the local AdTech community
- Great networking
- Establish new partnerships
- Bragging rights!
*To Sponsor The 2014 AdTech Corporate Games
The AdTech Meetup Corporate Games take a large amount of time, effort and capital to execute. Consider sponsoring to:
- Receive prominent placement in all collateral leading up to and following up from the event
- Featured placement in all PR material and associated coverage
- Inclusion in the post-event video, with interactivity and callouts powered by CLVR
- An opportunity to address the crowd at the event
- Establish yourself as a leader in the Denver/Boulder AdTech community
* Please contact us directly if you are interested in sponsoring this amazing event or if you have any specific inquiries.
To Sign Up a Team
- Find 4 other AdTech Junkies from your company to participate (teams of 5)
- Give yourself a name, make it epic
- Establish who your captain will be
- Convince an executive at your company to compete in the Executive Showdown!
- Fill out the Event Signup Form
To Cheer Along Fellow AdTech Junkies